Role Reference No: UK/48/AC
Location: Manchester, UK
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
BCEGI UK has an exciting opportunity for an Administration Clerk to join our expanding business in Manchester.
The position will involve a variety of administrative and clerical tasks to support both the head office and site offices.
As an Administration Clerk, you will support all BCEGI activities, preferably, but not limited to:
- Assisting the Office Manager in handling administrative operations.
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail and preparing outgoing mail.
- Assisting the accounts department in accounting functions.
- Handling and organising office filling systems effectively.
- Maintaining stationery, office equipment and fixed assets inventories.
- Taking minutes of meetings when required.
- Assisting in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events.
- The position is open to candidates who have previous administrative experience.
- You must have a good eye for detail and be able to work on your own initiative.
- You will have good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- You will have exceptional communication skills, organisational and multi-tasking abilities.