In House Lawyer
Role Reference No: UK/46/IHL
Location: Manchester, UK
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Car allowance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Childcare Vouchers
BCEGI UK has an exciting opportunity for an In House Lawyer to join our expanding business in Manchester.
The position will involve a variety of commercial contracts, contentious and non-contentious construction matters, as well as company law and employment law etc.
As an In House Lawyer, you will support all BCEGI activities, preferably, but not limited to:
- drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a wide range of construction and commercial contracts such as NDAs, JV agreements, HOTs as well as due diligence.
- dealing with a wide range of construction works, including appointments and warranties for subcontracts and JCT building contracts.
- working alongside the commercial team, you will have a business facing pro-active and strategic role.
- The position is open to candidates from both In House and Private Practice backgrounds.
- You must be a qualified solicitor with at least 5 years post qualified experience.
- You will need detailed knowledge and experience in construction law.
- Alongside these strong technical legal abilities, you'll need exceptional communication skills, as you'll be interacting with senior members of the business daily.