Role Reference No: UK/39/SE
Location: Manchester, UK
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Permanent
BCEGI UK has an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to join our expanding operations team in Manchester.
As a Site Engineer, you will support all BCEGI activities, preferably, but not limited to:
- Accurate setting out of site including, drainage, piling, groundworks, concrete and steel frame structures, also including additional work packages which require engineering requirements.
- Working to required specifications and drawings.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Checking sub contract works.
- Site supervision.
- Quality control.
- Design co-ordination on work packages.
- Ensuring company health & safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the relevant legislation and that all operational staff have the appropriate competencies and authorisations to undertake works.
- Responsible for KPI’s within their control.
- Ensuring that all relevant documentation related to work and produced by the contract, is completed in a timely, comprehensive and correct manner.
- Demonstrate good Site Engineering experience preferably in residential projects.
- Can demonstrate experience of managing a team.
- Minimum of 10 years’ construction/contractor related experience.
- Top tier construction company experience.
- Knowledge of concrete frame structures.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in relevant subject.
- Membership of relevant body.
- Holds current CSCS card.
- First aid trained.
We are BCEGI UK, a subsidiary of Beijing Construction Engineering Group, an international investor and construction company specialising in bring projects to life. As a Top 225 global Contractor, we provide design-build, general contracting and purchasing with logistics.
BCEGI UK are committed to attracting local talent, bringing together a diverse team of highly experienced people who are key to making BCEGI a great place to work.