BCEGI recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and to fulfil compliance with all environmental regulations, legislation and approved codes of practice relating to the building industry and the activities of this company.
It is essential that all parties concerned, either within or outside our organisation, combine their efforts to both recognise and reduce the impact our operations have on the environment. This policy is appropriate to the purpose and context of the organisation, including nature scale and environmental impacts of its activities products and services and provides a framework for setting of environmental objectives
To this end we at BCEGI commit to the protection of the environment by the following statements:
- Actively contribute to the sustainability of our business and society.
- To operate our business in a manner that is sensitive to the needs to the needs and concerns of the people and surrounding environment.
- To assessment and regular re-assessment of the organisation’s environmental statement, objects and targets and management system to wherever possible enhance environmental performance.
- To use, where practical, the latest technology to develop sound environmentally conscious means in the fabrication of our products.
- To integrate environmental issues into our decision making, whilst at the same time recognising that business concerns might affect the course of action.
- Where practical to reduce, or eliminate pollution and waste material at office and site level.
- To minimise energy wastage
- To promotion of the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- To educate and train our employees in the use of environmentally conscious practices, recognising that no matter what their roles are, they are also responsible for protecting the environment.
This policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors and, when requested, is made available to the public and interested parties and will be prominently displayed across all sites and offices. The organisation constantly monitors its environmental performance and implements improvements when appropriate. This environmental policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability and is maintained as documented information.
Name: Mr Yu Dongwen
Position: Lead Director
Date: January 2017