BCEGI Construction (UK) Ltd aims to provide defect free goods and services to its Customers on time and within budget.
The Organisation operates an Integrated Management System that is working towards ISO 9001: 2015 Certification with a UKAS accredited company.
The management of the Organisation is committed to:
- Developing and improving the Integrated Management System effectiveness continuously.
- Identifying and developing appropriate context of the organisation which supports its strategic direction.
- Providing a framework for setting quality objectives.
- The enhancement of Customer satisfaction with regards to needs and expectations.
The management of the Organisation has also a continuing commitment to:
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting Customer needs and legal requirements.
- Conduct Management Reviews of the effectiveness of the implementation of the Quality Management System.
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Compliance Manual.
All personnel understand the requirements of the Quality Policy and abide with the contents of the Compliance Manual.
The Organisation constantly monitors its quality performance and implements improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed to ensure its continuing suitability.
Name: Mr Yu Dongwen
Position: Lead Director
Date: January 2018