Health and Safety Policy
This is the statement of general policy and arrangements for BCEGI CONSTRUCTION (UK)and forms the general statement of intent by the Senior Management of BCEGI UK.
We are committed to the prevention of injury and ill health to our employees and others who may be affected by our activities.
- We will comply with applicable legal requirements under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 and the applicable regulations and best practices which are relevant to our activities.
- Provide training to ensure the competency levels of all our workforce is adequate for all to carry out their work safely.
- Provide and maintain equipment to ensure a safe working condition for all and assist in prevention of ill health and injury when carrying out site/office activities.
- Give clear direction to our employees with regards to their roles and responsibilities which is detailed in the BCEGI safety management system.
- Review and our HSE performance on a regular basis to enable setting OHS objectives and targets to assist in improving our future performance.
- This policy which is documented in the BCEGI safety management system is based attempts to cover identified health and safety risks and details effective management of risk under the Hierarchy of Control when planning our work.
- The HSE Manager will champion the effective implementation of the safety management system across the business.
- The Board Director however will be ultimately responsible for the Health and Safety within the organisation.
This Policy will be made available to all interested parties and will be prominently displayed on the site noticeboard and at head office it will also be part of the approved Health and Safety Plan for all activities BCEGI (UK) are involved in. The policy is subject to review on a regular basis ensure that it remains relevant to the scope of the management system or where a significant change warrants an immediate review.
Name: Mr Yu Dongwen
Position: Lead Director
Date: January 2017